Trust based, self-service!
All proceeds goes to Fjord CleanUP to clean and restore the Oslofjord
How does a community sauna work?
A community sauna works on trust. Guests are emailed self-service instructions and trusted to leave the sauna clean and tidy for the next person. Your payment goes to the maintenance of the sauna and any proceeds are donated to the work of Fjord CleanUP who cleans and revitalize Oslo’s waterfront for you to enjoy!
- Sauna is located in central Oslo – see Google Maps here
- Upon payment you will receive instructions on how to access the sauna eiter on mail or directly upon payment in the Vipps app.
- Bring water, swimwear and two towels. There is no access to fresh water at the sauna, so bring enough to stay hydrated.
- The sauna is wood-fired. As a self-service sauna you add more wood as you please.
- Please leave the sauna tidy and take away any rubbish and recycling.
- Please be respectful of neighbours and other sauna users at all times.
- If you need to report any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org or in an emergency call 400 80 440.